4th Annual 1 Mile Willy’s Walk
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Hobbs Farm Park on the Carrollton Greenbelt at 1147 Rome Street
Hosted by Sportsplex Health & Athletic Club of Carrollton
8:30 am – 1 Mile Willy’s Walk Start
For more information, call Sportsplex at 770-832-1491
- Link to pre-register online (now live)
- Link to download the race form and turn into Sportsplex (coming soon)
- Chick-fil-A Coupons, T-shirt for all registrants of either event
- Bottled water, fruit for all participants sponsored by New Church West Georgia and Ingles Market
- Free shuttle from parking areas to start courtesy of Elite Golf Cars of Carrollton
- All entry fees from the 1 Mile Willy’s Walk support the Kyle Barry Soccer Scholar Fund awarded each spring to a Carrollton High senior excelling in academics, community service, and athletics.
Willy’s Walk is named in memory of Carrollton’s Fitness Champion, Mrs. Willy Barry, who served hundreds of clients at Sportsplex, Southwire, and around Carrollton in fitness classes and personal training sessions for over 23 years.