We appreciate your respecting the rights of fellow members and guests. Please help us obtain and maintain a wholesome, family-friendly environment and assist us in our efforts to provide you with a nice, clean and neat fitness facility. Please refer to your contract for a complete and detailed explanation of the rules and regulations listed below.
1. Operating schedule will be subject to change from time to time due to holidays or inclement weather; however, changes will be posted.
2. Members are required to swipe their cards when entering the club or present other suitable identification. A service will be charged to replace lost cards.
3. Members are invited to bring guests or to send guests to visit Sportsplex. Please check with a staff member for guest fees and other regulations.
4. Appropriate exercise clothing is required including soft-soled gym shoes in all exercise areas and proper swimsuits for the pool and saunas.
5. Members who may be unfamiliar with the equipment are encouraged to consult with the manager or other appropriate Sportsplex personnel as to its safe and proper use.
6. Members agree to follow designated time use of all machines exactly as prescribed.
7. Members understand that equipment may, from time to time, be out of order. When special factory parts must be ordered, some units may be out of order for an extended time. When this occurs, members agree to follow a regulated substitute program.
8. Safety first regulations require that members not start a machine or other device until in position and will follow the treatment exactly as prescribed by an instructor.
9. Unavailability of facility, equipment, pool, sauna or services will not constitute the right of abatement or pro-rated dues.
10. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the exercise areas. They must be in the childcare center. Sportsplex may offer fitness programs for children under the age of 12. Please see the monthly calendar for a list of programs and classes.
11. Members agree to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner while on the premises.
12. Members agree on their behalf and the behalf of family members that all exercises, use of equipment, etc. will be at their own risk, that they are in good physical condition and physically able to participate in all physical exercises and treatments provided by the club and that the corporation which owns the club and/or any affiliated companies and/or their respective agents and employees shall not be held liable.
13. Members agree to pay an extra charge for damage arising from any careless use of equipment caused by the member.
14. The club, the corporation owning the club and the agents and employees of both shall not be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen articles of clothing or any other personal property belonging to a member.
15. The club reserves the right to amend or add to these rules and conditions and to adopt new rules and conditions as deemed necessary for the proper management of the club.
16. Members agree that no warranties, representations or agreements or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise implied were made to member except for those written and signed by an officer of the corporation owning the club.
17. Membership includes use of all facilities of the club located at 106 Somerset Place, Carrollton, GA 30116 with the exception of the tanning beds, which are available for an additional fee. The club may, from time to time, allow members to use other clubs related by ownership, but will not be contractually obligated to do so, nor continue to do so even though such privilege shall be extended to members on one or more occasions. The club reserves to add other services in the future and charge a reasonable amount.
18. The club may provide , in its sole discretion, childcare services from time to time. If provided, these service are not considered as a part of the member's contractual privileges. Additional fees may be charged.
19. Members acknowledge that they are purchasing a membership in a physical fitness facility. The club may provide, at its sole discretion, programs, facilities, services or equipment incidental to or related to physical fitness. The club shall not be required to continue any particular programs, facilities, services or equipment as part of its contractual obligations and may discontinue, change or modify the same in its sole and absolute discretion, without recourse by members.
20. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the club, including locker room areas, or anywhere else on the premises.
21. Members are not allowed behind the front desk.
22. Members are not allowed in pro shop area without permission.
23. No alcoholic beverages or non-prescription drugs, including anabolic steroids, are allowed on the club premises.
24. Weight plates must be put back on the weight racks after each use. Please do not lean the weight plates against the equipment or lay them on the floor or against mirrors.
25. No profanity is allowed.
26. Weight belts must be removed before utilizing the equipment with signs reading "Please remove weight belts."
27. Lockers are available for members to use while visiting the facility. However, locks will be subject to removal and Seller will not be obligated to replace the lock.
28. When a member's child who is subject of a joint or family membership reaches 23 years of age, marries or ceases to live in the member's household, the child must purchase a separate membership.